EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
W-SD355T addressable, wireless photoelectric detectors use a state of the art photoelectric sensing chamber to provide open area protection. Adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135⁰F (57⁰C). They are intended for use with the ES50X, ES200X and MS-9600(UD)LS Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels. The W-SD355T communicate with the fire alarm control panels through a wireless mesh network to the W-GATE wireless gateway.
- UL, FM and NFPA Listed
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning
- Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level
- Cascading Mesh Wireless Technology (902-928 MHz frequency)
- Any wireless device can be added to act as a repeater
- Requires (4) CR-123A batteries (included)