EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred.
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- Multiple hexes and key-lock models available.
- The station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
- The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
- The backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2" (1.27 cm).
- Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP, BG-12LPSP).
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semi-flush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
The manual emergency station BG-12LX of Fire-Lite, allows the control panel to pinpoint the exact position where the alarm originated thanks to its built-in addressing, it also reduces considerably the false alarms by accidental activation as it requires 2 movements for its activation, it's used exclusively with the fire detection MS-9050UD, MS-9200UDLS and MS-9600UDLS.
- Listing UL, ULC, MEA, FM and CSFM
- The design and color are both visible and elegant
- Dual drive, designed to prevent false alarms and accidental activation
- When activated, the lever is locked to indicate the station has been operated
- Lock with key
- The station can be opened to perform inspections and maintenance without activating the alarm
- Can be mounted in box SB-10 or in a conventional electric box
- Power supply: 24 Vcc
- Consumption: 5 mA
- Dimensions: 139 x 104 x 35 mm
The BG-12 series from Fire-Lite Alarms is a cost-effective, feature-packed, non-coded series of manual fire alarm pull stations. They offer a variety of different models including single- and dual-action versions. The BG-12 series was designed specifically for use in multiple applications and offers the flexibility to meet the needs of both the installer and end-user.