Return Policy Restrictions:
1. We cannot accept returns on cable that has been cut.
2. We cannot accept returns on Software and Licenses.
3. We cannot accept returns on merchandise past 45 days from invoiced date.
4. Credit to your account will be granted for all returns. Money cannot be refunded.
5. In the case of a return, there will be a 3% min. charge plus a merchandise classification fee. Shipping costs are not refundable.
6. Special Orders cannot be returned.
7. Spare parts cannot be returned.
8. All returns need to be inspected by EPCOM technical support prior to granting the refund.
9. A return label will be provided for returns within the US.
Cargo Return Tabulator
(DOC 7.5.1 002 OPR).
: Known as: OPEN BOX/New “A”, or Category “A”:
Condition: This is merchandise that was lightly used. Not in the original box or package with potentially having a few minor scratches. It is in working order, and has been inspected and tested by our technicians. They include manual and installation accessories.
Return charge is 20% from the sale/offer price.
Merchandise *B: Known as: OPEN BOX/New “B”, or Category “B”.
Condition: Merchandise that has visible usage by a previous customer, but it performs properly. It does not come with the original packaging but the products will have the same specs and performance as if it were new. Here are some examples of this items: The equipment was used previously for several months, the equipment is refurbished. They can include normal visible scratches due to ware and tare. Its comes with installation accessories.
Return charge is 35% from the sale/offer price.
Merchandise *C: Known as: OPEN BOX/Used "C", or Category "C".
Condition: Damaged merchandise. Critical functions work properly, but non-critical functions can fail to work. Can contain broken parts, missing buttons, and no instruction kits. Few accessories are included, but limited.
Return charge is 65% from the sale/offer price.
Known as: OPEN BOX/Non-working “D” or Category “D”.
Condition: Merchandise that does not work. Fully damaged products. Circuit boards could very likely be shorted or burned. They maintain 50% or more from the components.It does not include accessories.
Return charge is 95% from the sale/offer price.
Condition: Equipment for rent. Standard rental equipment with “Merchandise *A” quality. Return charge is determined in a case-by-case basis by the Technical support team and warehouse supervisor.
Condition: Equipment for demos. This is basic equipment used for demos categorized the same as “Merchandise *A”. Return charge is determined in a case-by-case basis by the Technical support team and warehouse supervisor.
Merchandise signaled as Outlet or Clearance can have a variety of merchandise classification rates depending on the condition and performance of each item. By the nature of the outlet/clearance section, these are items that were demos not sold, used items or new in condition but obsolete technology. There are no returns on outlet/clearance merchandise.