EPCOM is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to EPCOM Web site and governs data collection and usage at all EPCOM sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the EPCOM Statement of Privacy. EPCOM is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Web site, EPCOM collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home adress, work address or telephone number. Information collected by EPCOM is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. EPCOM does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
EPCOM encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from EPCOM so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the EPCOM Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
• EPCOM and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that EPCOM may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from EPCOM and its affiliates. EPCOM may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
• EPCOM does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. EPCOM may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
• We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
• EPCOM does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
• EPCOM may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on EPCOM or the site
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of EPCOM, including its Web site
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of EPCOM or the public.
• Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which EPCOM or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. EPCOM abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control your Personal Information
EPCOM offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing [email protected] Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from EPCOM by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Protecting your Personal Information
EPCOM is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information provided on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we use a secure payment gateway so your information is protected.
Changes to this Statement EPCOM will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how EPCOM will use your personal information, EPCOM will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. EPCOM encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how EPCOM is protecting your information.