SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
Product SpecificationsThe UCM6100 series is an IP PBX appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade Unified Communications and security protection to small and medium businesses in an easy-to-manage fashion. Powered by an advanced hardware platform and software functionalities, the UCM6100 series supports up to 500 users and offers a turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance, and mobility applications without any extra license fees or recurring costs.
The UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance is designed to bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) in an easy-to-manage fashion. By incorporating industry-leading features, the UCM6100 series offers quick and easy setup and deployment using the web-browser user interface – which features auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning. The UCM6100 series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. This series of on-premise IP PBXs is offered in 4 different models that vary only on the amount of concurrent calls (30/45/60/60) and FXO ports (2/4/8/16). The UCM6100 series offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, SIP video support, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more. The secure and reliable UCM6100 series delivers enterprise-grade features to SMBs at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- ARM processor Cortex A8 1 GHz, of great capacity of memory (512 MB DDR RAM, 4GB Flash) Arrangement DSP dedicated for voice process, including the capacity of transcoding over hardware.
- 16 FXO ports for PSTN trunks, 2 ports FXS for analog telephones with backup capacity using PSTN line in case of a electric energy cut and with option of up to 50 SIP trunks.
- One port of Gigabit Network, one USB port and memory SD rabbet
- Supports up to 500 SIP records, 60 concurrent calls
- Cancelation of Eco of line up to 128 m processing over DSP, giving levels of quality of telephony operator, ID call, and progress tones detection by hardware and with a detection of impedance intelligent to adapt the provider of local telephony.
- Plan of flexible dialing, routing of calls, connection with others IPPBXs or ptoviders of service, recording of calls, panel of central control for the terminals, server NTP and directory of contacts LDAP integrated.
- Automatic detection and provisioning of IP telephones, video telephones, ATAs, and other terminals for an easy implementation.
-Encryption using acceleration by hardware to guarantee the max. security protection using SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS.
- Graphic screen LCD of 128x32 with button of “Selection” and “OK”
- Codecs of supported video: H264, H263, and H263+
- Compatible with protocol T.38 for Fax
- Codecs of supported audio: G.711 (l and ll), G.723.1A, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Supported QoS in cape 3
- 19 Supported languages, between them Spanish
- Range of supported temperature: 0°C up to 40°C
- Power supply: 12 Vdc, 1.5 A with its power
- Dimensions: 440 x 44 x 185 mm