EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
|On Open Box (*A)||US$ 49.39|
The GXP1610/15 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances, and a 132x48 LCD screen, the GXP1610/15 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 Mbps ports (with PoE on the GXP1615) for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610/1615 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610/1615 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
The GXP1610 is a simple IP phone for small businesses (SMBs) or home office use. This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable office phone.
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts
- Call history up to 200 records
- Integrated PoE (on GXP1615)
- 132*48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display(GXP1610 doesn’t support backlit)
- 2 dual-color line keys, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 8 BLF keys (GXP1628 only), 3-way conference, multi-language support
- HD wideband audio (GXP1620/GXP1625/GXP1628 only), superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts), and call history (up to 200 records)
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, flexible customizable screen content & format using XML, and advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports on GXP1610/GXP1620/GXP1625, dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports on GXP1628, integrated PoE on GXP1625/GXP1628 Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP, and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- Perfectly compatible with Grandstream UCM Features
- Innovative UI design (easy and useable multi-language support )
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM61xx series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording, and more