EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
|On Open Box (*A)||US$ 495.89|
The GAC2500 is the ideal solution for conference rooms, as it offers excellent audio quality to all participants in conference rooms, boardrooms, and offices. Includes support for 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, a 4.3" touch screen, Ethernet with Gigabit speed, 7-way voice conference, and daisy chain support.
The GAC2500 is based on Android and offers total access to all Applications inside Google Play Store, including popular applications like Skype and Google Hangouts. The GAC2500 provides HD audio quality, auto-provisioning for easier implementation, advanced security protection for privacy, and wide internal operability with various SIP external devices and the main platforms SIP/NGN/IMS.
- 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing.
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and all Android apps, such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and more.
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices.
- Built-in 7-way conference bridge.
- 4.3" (800x480) capacitive touch screen for easy use.
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support.
- Built-in WiFi support offers mobility and network flexibility.
- Full HD audio support to maximize voice quality.
- Daisy-chain support to combine two GAC2500 together.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Built-in 4.0 Bluetooth.
- Ethernet port with automatic detection and integrated PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class4).
- 3.5 mm auxiliary audio port, USB Micro-B, serial port RJ48.
6 SIP accounts, hold, transfer, forwarding, 7-way conference, call parking, call pickup, downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 contacts), call on hold, call history (register 2000 calls), XML personalize screen, automatic answering, click to call, hot-desking (shared work stations), personalized ring tones and waiting for music, server redundancy, and fail-over.
Support for G.711μ/a, G.722 (bandwidth), G.723 (pending), G.726-32, G.729 A/B, DTMF in-band out of band (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC.
- Double ethernet ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps with automatic detection.
- Headphone connector RJ9 (allows EHS with Plantronics headphones).
Passwords at the user level and manager, authentification based in MD5 and MD5-sess, encrypted configuration archive with AES of 256 bits, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x Media Access Control.
Quality of Service:
QoS layer (802.1Q, 802.1P) and QoS layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS).
English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese simplified and traditional, Korean, Japanese.
Protocolos and norms:
FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; UL 60950 (current adaptor)
CE: EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, EN62479, RoHS
RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950; AS/NZS 4268.
FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; UL 60950 (current adapter) CE: EN55022 Clase B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, EN62479, RoHS RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950; AS/NZS 4268.
Physical and Electrical Characteristics:
- Universal power supply: Input:100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output:12VDC,2A (24W).
- Dimensions: 280 x 285 x 60 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 kg.
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 ºC.
Telephone GAC2500, universal power supply, network cable, USB cable, cascade cable RJ48, quick start guide.