16-channel Active Transceiver Kit / VIDEO+POWER in a Single UTP Cable / 150 meters in 4K, 200 meters in 5 MP/ Sends 36 Vdc and Receives 12 Vdc / ALL INCLUDED FOR RACK / Compatible with HD-TVI/CVI Cameras/ AHD/CVBS / Clean Installation
EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
TurboHD or HD-TVI is a protocol for high-definition video surveillance. SYSCOM TurboHD name it, we use the HD-TVI Techpoint in California, USA chip.
The TurboHD line is a hybrid of analog and IP, IP has quality but price and installation of an analog system.
- Power input: 110-220 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Output of voltage of receiver: 36 Vdc
- Output of voltage of transceiver: 12 Vdc
- Current consumption per channel: 0.8 A
- Max. distance and connection: 150 m in 4K, 200 Meter in 5MP
- Easy and simple installation
- Transmission in real-time
- Connectors BNC and RJ45
- Dimensions Receiver: 557x 245 x 66.5 mm ( mounting bracket excluded )
- Balun dimensions: length 8 cm, width 3 cm and height 2.3 cm
- Weight: 3.890 Kgs
The Kit includes:
- 1 Active receiver of 16 channels
- 16 Transceivers of video/voltage
- 16 Cables BNC for LOOP
- The receiver sends 36Vcc in this way it is guaranteed that the voltage reaches 200m using 100% copper cable. The transceiver receives the 36Vcc and regulates to 12Vcc to feed the camera without compromising the operation.
- If you require compatible transmitters for ST KIT, recommend the kit model TT4816PVTURBO.
- It has no PTZ control via video signal (For use in coaxitron technology).
- Certifications: CE, FCC RoHS
- If you connect this equipment to a UPS make sure that it is a pure sine wave.
WARRANTY: 1 year