EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
The GWN7610 is a high-powered 802.11ac WiFi Access Point that is ideal for office buildings, multiple floor locations, branch offices, and commercial/retail settings. It works with any third party router/switch and offers a number of significant competitive advantages including tremendous network throughput, outstanding wireless coverage range, market-leading security features, and embedded network management capabilities without external controllers or single point of failure.
The GWN7610 is a high-performance 802.11ac wireless access point for small to medium-sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations, and branch offices. It offers dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology and sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7610 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 50 GWN7610s independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single-point-of-failure. This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7610 is an ideal wireless access point for large and small wireless network deployments.
- Support for up to 16 SSIDs per radio and up to 250+ concurrent WiFi clients.
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology and sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput of up to 1.75Gbps and expanded coverage range of up to 175 meters.
- Dual Gigabit ports with support for PoE/PoE+, USB port for future applications such as location-based service, and other IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
- User-friendly built-in provisioning controller (via Web interface) allows any GWN7610 to auto-discover, auto-provision, and manage networks of up to 50 GWN7610s without requiring separate controller hardware/software and without a single point of failure.
- Offers high-end security features that are not available on most 3rd party WiFi APs, including unique security certificates per device using SHA256 encryption and strong random default passwords per device.
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications.
- Efficient power saving through self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+ network.
- PoE not included