EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
Transtector Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ surge protector/arrester (also known as data line surge protection device or SPD as well as transient voltage surge suppressor or TVSS) ALPU-F140 is in-stock and will ship same business day as purchased from us directly. Our Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ surge protector/suppressor provides protection for your electronic equipment and supports long-term system reliability by absorbing high amounts of transient energy. This industrial Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ surge protection device for data line applications helps prevent damage from energy spikes that can be caused by lightning and other strong electrical power. The TVSS / transient voltage surge suppression device for Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ can act as a lightning surge arrestor as well as an electrical overvoltage spike protection unit.
Surge protector device for dataline equipment part number ALPU-F140 from Transtector is designed to protect Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ from transient voltage power spikes. This commercial Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ surge protector provides high quality electrical surge suppressor protection. The data surge protection unit is rated for outdoor use. The outdoor Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ surge protector is just one of many SPD products in-stock for same-day shipping.
This Transtector Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ SPD uses a shielded RJ45 for connection. Our industrial Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ lightning and transient surge protection for power spike suppression is part of the ALPU series. Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ surge protector datasheet PDF of specifications and drawing with dimensions details for ALPU-F140 are available for download above.
Protection from surge for Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ devices in this Transtector SPD component is in the form of Silicon Avalanche Suppression Diode (SASD) and Gas Discharge Tube (GDT). This data line TVSS uses Silicon Avalanche Suppression Diode (SASD) and Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) circuits to protect electronic devices from spikes. Transient voltage surge suppression from lightning and strong electrical spike events for Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ are handled through SASD and GDT protection circuits in the data line SPD. ALPU-F140 commercial Gigabit Ethernet/PoE++ surge protection device is EN/IEC 60950-1 and UL 497B and .
Transtector provides one of the largest selections of same-day ship industrial power surge protection devices. Like our data surge protector SPD ALPU outdoor gigabit ethernet/poe++ shielded RJ45 SASD, GDT CE compliant, EN/IEC 60950-1, UL 497B, we ship our other electrical spike suppression equipment from in-stock inventory same-day as purchased. Transtector supports our customers with a sense of urgency while providing innovative power and signal solutions that ensure reliable operation of critical systems for a connected world.
• Aesthetic design and easy installation.
• Lightning protection circuits using high energy dissipation, gas tube technology (GDT), the fast response time (in nanoseconds) and the most advanced technology of Silicon Avalanche Diode (SASD, only for the Fit model).
• Low insertion loss and high resistance to maintain speed at gigabit with zero lost frames.
• Compatible with CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6 cable.
• The protector must be properly grounded in accordance with installation instructions.
• Part number: ALPU-F140.
• Data speed: Gigabit Ethernet.
• Protocols: GbE, POE+, POE++.
• Impedance: 100 Ω.
• Nominal POE voltage: 48 Vdc.
• Max POE voltage: 60 Vdc.
• POE maximum current (per pin): 1.5 A.
• POE maximum power: 100 W.
• Suppression technology: hybrid system (gas discharge tube and SASD).
• Protected pines: (1,2), (3,6), (4,5), (7,8) shielded.
• Protection mode: line to line, line to ground, ground shield.
• Suppression response time: <5 ns.
• Shielded RJ45 connectors.
• Weight: 0.33 lb (150g).
• Dimensions: 4.5 "x 4.0" x 1.7 "(113 x 102 x 43 mm).
• IP65 protection.
• Temperature range: -40 ° to 65 ° C.
• Corrosion protection: Yes.
• UV resistance: Yes.
• Flammability: UL94V-0.
• MTBF: > 1,000,000 hrs.
• Mounting: pole or wall.
*3 Year Warranty