SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
The cnPilot Home & Small Business router with VoIP is a managed device (that yet has the ability to act as a stand-alone router if desired). In addition to WiFi, this product provides high-quality voice calls as well as the optional ability to power Cambium’s ePMP series subscriber module or the PMP450 series subscriber module by supporting Cambium’s (Canopy) PoE. For voice calls, the product is fully compatible with the SIP industry standard and is able to interoperate with many other SIP devices and software on the market.
WAN: 1xFE in RJ45
LAN: 4xFE in RJ45
Wi-Fi: 2X2 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
USB: 1X USB 2.0
VoIP: 2xFXS in RJ11
PoE Out: NO
Power Adapter: 12 V @ 2 Amp.
cn Maestro Managed: YES
Quick Installation Router Procedure
1. Power ON the wireless router using the power supply/PoE. POWER LED will glow after 5 seconds of
powering ON and wait for 2 minutes to boot up the device properly.
2. Insert the Ethernet cable to any LAN port on the RJ45 port labeled LAN1 to LAN4 and connect another end of the cable to Ethernet port of PC
3. LAN LED will turn ON after connecting the LAN cable
4. Configure the LAN interface of your PC to acquire the IP address using DHCP. The LAN interface of
the PC will get an IP address from the 192.168.11.x/24 subnet
5. Connect to the wireless router by typing http://192.168.11.1 in a web browser
6. Enter default username “admin” and password “admin”
7. Change the default password by going to Administration->Management->Password Reset option.
8. Go to the Network tab and select INTERNET mode as DHCP/STATIC or PPPoE based on the internet
service provided by the ISP. The most common mode of connection would be DHCP (Please refer your
9. Go to the Wireless tab and change the SSID name from default value to your choice of SSID. For
selecting the security password for SSID go to Wireless ->Wireless Security and select the SSID
from SSID drop-down list and select the security type and password. It is recommended to change
the wireless security password.
10. Connect the WAN port of the wireless router to the ISP device (eg. ADSL, Cable Modem). Notice
that WAN LED will start glowing now.
11. Please save the configuration and reboot the device.
12. cnPilot Home R200P/R201P model has PoE out functionality on WAN port which can power up
PMP450 or ePMP 1000 SMs (Subscriber Modules).
13. Again open http://192.168.11.1 and go to the Status tab and see the “Network Status” for details of
internet connectivity and statistics.
14. Now the connection is established for configured SSID and browsing the internet.