Brand: SYSCOM TOWERS
Contact your Sales Executive to obtain your first password.
EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
Product Manufactured Under ISO 9000 Norms
• Its light structure allows raise equipment up to 30 ft high.
• The equipment comes with a 100% dimensional review. This means that each one of our stretches is pre-assembled to secure the compatibility of the perforations with its cap screw, nipple, coupling, etc.
• Comes with a galvanized with hot dip. Secures excellent protection in humid environments (coastal) or environments with moderate corrosion.
• Galvanized process by hot-dip according to the official Mexican norm NMX-H-004-SCFI-2008.
• Compatibility is not an issue. A stretch model of tower bought from us a year ago will be perfectly compatible with the same model bought in this day, facilitating the integration of pieces (see with an installation expert with pieces of different years).
• The assembly of the tower with the STZ90G section necessarily requires a stretch of model STZ90GDES for the correct installation of the tower (Consult with the engineering department for more information).
• Make sure the installation is made by a trained professional.
• Program a maintenance plan to check tensions in retained and adjust screws.
• Do not install solar panels at more than 20 ft high. Check the compatibility between solar cells and mountings.
• A stress study must be carried out when placing an eccentric load on a tower. This can cause torsion and excessive bending in the tower causing structural failures.
*The declared weight of the equipment is without accessories and packaging.
• Application: Outdoors (humid zones)
• Protection: Galvanized in hot dip
• Maximum load: 2.204 lbs (1000 kg)
• Maximum height: 30 ft (9 m)
• Wind resistance: 125 mph (200 Km/h)
• Material: Industrial tube 2” (Ced. 30). zig-zag: 9/16”
• Coupling: 7.09 in (18 cm)
• Side width: 36.2 in (92 cm)
• Dimensions: 9 ft (3 m)
• Weight: 185.19 lbs (84 kg)
Recommended anchors per height.
Success Story: SYSCOM Tower installed in Arizona.
Installation Guide Cable for Tower.