EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
Product manufactured under standards ISO 9000
• Its Lightweight structure makes assembly of a 30 ft tower easier.
• Towers receive a 100% dimensional review. This means that each one of our tower sections is pre-assembled to ensure the compatibility of its perforations.
• Features a hot-dip galvanized treatment.
• No need to worry about compatibility. A tower section model purchased with us one year ago will be perfectly compatible with the same model bought today, facilitating integration between sections (consult with an installation expert if you want to integrate pieces of different years).
• Maximum load: 396.83 lb (180 Kg).
• Maximum Height: 30 ft (9.14 m).
• Wind resistance: 125 mph (200 Km / hr).
• Material: Industrial pipe 7/8 "(Cal.18) Zigzag Diameter: 5/16".
• Face width: 0.984 feet (300 mm).
• Weight: 29.76 lb (13.5 kg).
• Dimensions (length): 9.842 ft (3 m).
• Corrosion protection: Galvanized hot.
• Application: Weatherproof (wetlands).
• Installation bolts included.
• Nipple: 3.937" (100 mm)
• Ensure that the installation is performed by a trained professional; consult with a professional when mounting equipment in the tower.
• Set up a maintenance plan to review retained tensions and adjust screws.
• Do not install solar panels over 19 feet high. Check the compatibility of solar panels and tower mountings.
* The declared equipment weight does not include accessories or packaging. *