45º Sector Antenna MIMO 2x2, 4.9 - 6.4 GHz, 19 dBi Gain, IP55, 2 N-Female Connectors, Mounting Included
EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
|On Open Box (*A)||US$ 536.75|
Industry’s Highest Performing Sector Antennas
The Mimosa N5-45 antennas, deliver all the gain and ground coverage of a sector antenna, with the amazing front-to-back and sidelobe performance of a horn. This 4.9-6.4 GHz, 45-degree sector antennas are custom-engineered for a variety of multipoint applications.
19 or 22dBi Gain (2-port or 4-port)
43dB Front-to-Back Ratio
4.9-6.4GHz Wideband Support
High-Speed Internet Access
Public Safety Networks
Fixed 5G Wireless Deployments
UHD Security Camera Connectivity
Using state-of-the-art RF design, the N5-45 antennas are custom-engineered to deliver a high-gain, 42º half-power beamwidth with non-existent side lobes.
Beamformed High Gain
The N5-45x4, paired exclusively with Mimosa’s 4x4 MIMO A5c access point, achieves +3 dB of beamforming gain in both downlink and uplink.
What's In The Box
- Two LMR-240 Cables with Weatherized Boots
- Pivot Bracket
- Sliding Bracket
- Warranty and Compliance Sheet
Sector Antenna MIMO 2X2 for High Interference, Ideal for MicroPoP Applications with A5c by Mimosa Networks
- Industry-Leading Front-to-Back Ratio for 2x Spectrum Reuse
- World-Class Noise Rejection
- High-Gain for Long Distances
- Wideband 4.9–6.4 GHz Sector
- Compatible with any radio brand MIMO 2X2.
- Compatible with A5c MIMO 4X4 radio by Mimosa Networks to connect two antennas and reuse the spectrum.
• Extended frequency range: 4.9 ~ 6.4 GHz.
• Gain: 19 dBi.
• Beamwidth: 45º H azimuth / 9º V elevation.
• Mechanical inclination 20º up or down.
• Mounting brackets included for poles of 90 mm (3.5”) max and 38 mm (1.5”) min.
• Connectors: 2 x N-Female (includes RF cabled RF LMR240 of 1m).
• Polarization: Dual Slant 45º.
• Cross polar isolation: > 30 dB.
• Port-to-port isolation > 10 dB.
• Front-to-back ratio (min): FTB of 43 dB.
• Impedance: 50 ohms.
• Maximum input power 30 dBm.
• Wind resistance: 200 km/h (125 mph).
• Protection grade IP55.
• Temperature range: -40 ~ 55º C.
• Weight: 2.81 kg (6.2 lb).
Height: 427 mm (16.81”).
Length: 143 mm (6.63 “).
Width: 76 mm (3.0”).
Height: 662 mm (26.06”).
Width: 166 mm (6.53 “).
Length: 100 mm (3.94”).