Smart Super WiFi Access Point Enterprise, Wave 2, MU-MIMO, Dual Band, High Coverage, 1267 Mbps, 256 concurrent devices
- Wave 2 and MU-MIMO technologies
- High Sensitivity Reception
- High coverage up to 350 m (1150 ft) to mobile devices at 2.4 GHz
- SNR control connection
- Dual Band, 1267 Mbps, 256 concurrent users... more info
Brand: ALTAI TECHNOLOGIES
Contact your Sales Executive to obtain your first password.
EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
Super High Coverage and Capacity Solutions for WiFi Devices Series IX500 802.11 a/b/g/n/ ac
The professional access points of the IX500 Super Wi-Fi MIMO 2X2: 2 802.11ac series have been designed to support large amounts of WiFi devices indoors, at the highest speeds that the 802.11ac standard can offer. Thanks to its multiple technologies such as intelligent antennas, high sensitivity in reception, and reduction of interference; makes them ideal for hotels, cinemas, internet cafes, shopping centers, boardrooms, offices, auditoriums, libraries, corporate buildings, government buildings, schools, airports, and many other applications.
IX500 Professional Access Point Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• 400 Mbps speed in 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps in 5.1 - 5.8 GHz.
• Integrated omni antenna 2.4 GHz, 4 dBi, 360 ° H, 45 ° V.
• Integrated omni antenna 5 GHz, 5 dBi, 360 ° H, 35 ° V.
• Up to 256 devices in total by adding both bands.
• Polarization: MIMO 2X2 spatial polarization.
• Distance for laptop/smartphone in 2.4 GHz up to 1148 ft (250 m) with full sight
• Distance for laptop/smartphone in 5 GHz up to 820 ft (250 m) with full sight
• Diameter: 6.37 x 1.65" (162 mm x 42 mm).
• Weight: 0.61 lb (0.28 kg).
• Installation in the interior ceiling.
• Power supply: 12 Vdc via power supply (included) or supports 802.3at / af via PoE switch (not included).pilot
• 25 dBm power in 1 dBm increments.
• 2X2 MIMO technology in 2.4 and 5 GHz.
• Supports management and monitoring through the AltaiCare Cloud platform in the internet cloud.
• Fast Roaming 802.11r to minimize the time of overlap between cells.
• Band steering to balance users in 2.4 and 5 GHz.
• Management of the SNR connection threshold for coverage control.
• Mode of operation in 2.4 and 5 GHz radio: AP / CPE /bridge/repeater only with Altai equipment.
• Bridge (switch) and router (gateway) mode.
• Power consumption: 8 W (typical), 15 W (maximum).
• Operating temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
• Network interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps.