Thanks to the new upgrades (improvements) the DVR now allows to accept 5 Megapixel TURBOHD cameras that were originally dedicated to supporting 3 Megapixel, the DVR will be able to record at 5 Megapixel Lite, meaning that it is a signal coupling that allows accepting 5 Megapixel TURBOHD cameras with Lite recording.
- 5 Megapixel Real = 2560 X 1940.
- 5 Megapixel Lite = 1280 X 1940.
- Series Turbo HD Version 5.0
- It allows to turn off the analog channels (TURBOHD) and to be able to place IP cameras on all channels, its possible to place up to 12 IP cameras in total. For each TURBOHD analog channel that is turned off, an additional IP channel is generated.
- The DVR supports five technologies: HD-TVI / HD-CVI / Analog (CVBS) / AHD / IP.
- Remote access: PC (WINDOWS / MAC), Smart Phone (iPhone, iPad, Android).
- Compatible with Internet Explorer.
- Software client multi-site of up to 64 channels (iVMS-4200).
- Compatible with Hik-Connect P2P.
- Supports service DDNS Hik-Connect Domain / DynDNS.
- Advanced functions: Line-cross detection and intruder detection.
- Audio: 1 input and 1 output.
- Supports 1 HDD of up to 10 TB (not included).
- Serial interface: RS-485 (HIKVISION C, COAXITRON, PELCO D, PELCO P, etc).
Physical and Electrical Characteristics:
- Power supply: 12 Vdc (includes source).
- Consumption with HDD: 18 watts.
- Operating temperature: -10 ºC up to 55 ºC.
- Dimensions: 315 x 242 x 45 mm (W × D × H)
- Weight: 1.78 Kg without HDD.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
Compression and resolution:
- Compression: H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264.
- Supports 8 channels TURBOHD / analog + 4 channels IP = 12 channels in total.
- Supports 5 Technologies (TVI / AHD / CVI / CVBS / IP):
- 5 Megapixel Lite@ 15 IPS
- 3k Lite@ 15 IPS
- 4 Megapixel Lite@ 15 IPS
- 3 Megapixel @ 15 IPS
- 2 Megapixel @ 30 IPS
- 1 Megapixel @ 30 IPS
- Analogico 1200TVL (CVBS) @ 30 IPS
- IP hasta 6 Megapixel
- Note: Accepts cameras of 4MP, 2MP, and 1MP in all BNC channels (3MP cameras only in channels 1 and 2).
The DVR also supports 4 video channels with activation of human body detection or vehicle detection, this allows us to be more precise when having a recording to be able to download any other type of movements
It is necessary to consider which of the analytics will be used since it is not possible to use both at the same time. When using the facial detection analytic it is not possible to activate the human body detection or vehicle detection or vice versa, when activating the human body detection or vehicle detection it is not possible to use the face detection analytic.
SensePlus technology is based on EPCOM's Deep Learning algorithm. Deep Learning algorithms are much deeper than conventional intelligent algorithms, which only operate superficially. They perform feature learning, providing amazingly accurate and consistent video content analysis (VCA) performance.
SensePlus is able to differentiate, with high accuracy, a human body and a vehicle in a scenario with a large number of objects. Not only can it detect human and vehicle intrusion, but it can also filter out false alarms that may have been triggered by moving objects that do not present a risk.
The technology also provides a powerful and fast target search function that is able to analyze recordings and select all human or vehicle images that are linked to the related video clip.