EPCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all EPCOM products to working conditions.
The Fire-Lite's manual emergency station BG-12LX-SP, allows the control panel to locate the exact place where the fire alarm was originated thanks to its built-in addressing, it also considerably reduces the false alarms by accidental activation as it requires 2 movements for its activation, it used exclusively with the fire detection MS-9050UD, MS-9200UDLS and the Fire-Lite's Endurance series ES50X, ES50XI, ES200X and ES200XI.
- Listing UL, ULC, MEA, FM and CSFM
- The design and color are both visible and elegant
- Dual drive, designed to prevent false alarms and accidental activation
- When activated, the lever is locked to indicate the station has been operated
- Lock with key
- The station can be opened to perform inspections and maintenance without activating the alarm
- Can be mounted in box SB-10 or in a conventional electric box
- Power supply: 24 Vcc
- Consumption: 5 mA
- Dimensions: 139 x 104 x 35 mm
The BG-12 series from Fire-Lite Alarms is a cost-effective, feature-packed, non-coded series of manual fire alarm pull stations. They offer a variety of different models including single- and dual-action versions. The BG-12 series was designed specifically for use in multiple applications and offer the flexibility to meet the needs of both the installer and end-user.