- Super high connectivity WiFi up to 1 km with mobile devices
- Super high reception sensitivity MIMO 8X8
- Smart SNR control connection
- Supports cloud management
- Supports IP67 to harsh environments... more info
Brand: ALTAI TECHNOLOGIES
Contact your Sales Executive to obtain your first password.
SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
Altai A8n (ac) Super WiFi Base Station
The world’s leading 802.11n WiFi outdoor access point optimized for maximum coverage and highest throughput from a minimum number of installation sites. It is the A8n model with the 5 GHz radio upgraded to 802.11a/n/ac standards.
The A8n (ac) is a multi-radio base station utilizing 8x8 MIMO smart antenna technologies and patented signal processing algorithm to provide the industry’s best coverage per base station, especially in non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environments.
Altai A8n for Wireless Broadband
The Altai A8n (ac) can serve as last-mile infrastructure for a wide range of wireless broadband access applications. It provides low deployment cost and fast provisioning of Wi-Fi systems with the greatest coverage and bandwidth per installed base station.
Some benefits of the base station A8n (ac)
- Great capacity of Wi-Fi devices up to 1024 in optimal conditions.
- Great capacity of bandwidth on each radio.
- Technology of smart antennas in 2.4 GHz for maximum coverage.
- Technology of high sensitivity in reception MIMO 8X8 in 2.4 GHz for great range.
- Adaptive interference control helps to reduce the interference sources.
- Support management and professional monitoring in the cloud through AltaiCare Cloud.
- Support management and professional monitoring in the local server through AltaiCare on-premises.
- Fewer Altai Technologies access points are used for the same coverage area compared to other solutions on the market.
The maximum distance in coverage, the capacity of mobile WiFi devices, connection speeds, etc. it will depend particularly on each installation site, 100% full line of sight, noise and interference levels, type of WiFi devices, alignment, and height of the antennas.
General Characteristics of A8n (ac), 802.11b/g/a/n/ac
• Technology MIMO 8X8 in 2.4 GHz of High Sensitivity in Reception.
• Technology MIMO 2X2 in 5.1-5.8 GHz of high capacity for backhaul, WiFi access, or connections PTMP.
• Up to 300 Mbps in 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps in 5.1 – 5.8 GHz.
• Fast Roaming 802.11r to minimize the time of overlap between cells.
• Band steering to balance the users in both bands 2.4 and 5 GHz.
• SNR connection threshold management for coverage of cell control.
• Support management and professional monitoring in the cloud through AltaiCare Cloud.
• Support management and professional monitoring in the local server through AltaiCare on-premises.
• Power 27 dBm in 2.4 GHz and 20 dBm in 5 GHz.
• Energy consumption: 30 W (typical), 65 W (maximum).
• Operating temperature: -40 to 60° C.
• Power supply: 56 Vdc, 1.1 A, via injector PoE passive included.
Base Station Coverage WiFi Flexible, 802.11b/g/a/n/ac
• 8 connectors N-Female for 4 antennas SP-AN-2S14-00 in 2.4 GHz (not included).
• 2 connectors N-Female for antennas in 5 GHz (not included).
• Distance for laptop/smartphone in 2.4 GHz up to 1 km with a full line of sight.
• Distance for laptop/smartphone in 5 GHz up to 900 m with a full line of sight.
• Up to 1024 devices in total summing both bands in optimal conditions.
• Installation in-wall, mast, or tower in heights from 21 to 30 m.
• Dimensions: 360 x 234 x 80 mm.
• Weight: 6.5 kg.