Thanks to the new upgrades (improvements) the DVR now allows to accept 5 Megapixel TURBOHD cameras that was originally dedicated to support 3 Megapixel, the DVR will be able to record at 5 Megapixel Lite, meaning that it is a signal coupling that allows to accept 5 Megapixel TURBOHD cameras with Lite recording.
- 5 Megapixel Real = 2560 X 1940.
- 5 Megapixel Lite = 1280 X 1940.
- Serie Turbo HD Version 5.0
- Allows TURBOHD analog channels to be turned off and IP cameras to be placed on all channels, up to 6 IP cameras can be placed in total. For each TURBOHD analog channel that is turned off, an additional IP channel is generated.
- DVR: HD-TVI / HD-CVI / Analogico / IP / AHD.
- Remote access: PC (WINDOWS / MAC), Smart Phone (iPhone, iPad, Android).
- Compatibility with Internet Explorer browser.
- Multi-site client software up to 64 channels (iVMS-4200).
- Hik-Connect P2P.
- Service DDNS Hik-Connect Domain / DynDNS.
- Advanced Functions: Cross Line Detection & Instruction Detection.
- 1 audio input and 1 audio output.
- Supports 1 HDD up to 10 TB (not included).
- Serial interface: RS-485 (HIKVISION C, COAXITRON, PELCO D, PELCO P, etc).
Physical and Electrical Characteristics:
- Power supply: 12 Vdc (power supply included).
- Consumption without HDD: 18 watts.
- Operating temperature: -10 ºC to 55 ºC.
- Dimensions: 315 x 242 x 45 mm (W × D × H)
- Weight: 1.78 Kg without HDD.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
Compresión y resolución:
- H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264.
- 4 TURBOHD / analog channels + 2 IP channels = 6 channels in total.
- Supports 5 Technologies (TVI / AHD / CVI / CVBS / IP):
- 5 Megapixel Lite@ 15 IPS
- 3k Lite@ 15 IPS
- 4 Megapixel Lite@ 15 IPS
- 3 Megapixel @ 15 IPS
- 2 Megapixel @ 30 IPS
- 1 Megapixel @ 30 IPS
- Analogico 1200TVL (CVBS) @ 30 IPS
- IP hasta 6 Megapixel
- Note: Accepts 4MP, 2MP, and 1MP cameras on all BNC channels (3MP cameras only on channel 1).
The DVR supports 2 channels of video with activation of human body detection or vehicle detection, this allows us to be more accurate at the time of having any recording to download any other type of movements.
It is necessary to consider which of the analytics will be used since it is not possible to use both at the same time. When activating human body detection it is not possible to activate vehicle detection and vice versa.
Supports audio in all its channels by coaxitron using cameras with integrated audio.
To use 2-way audio it is recommended to place a microphone in the audio input, a camera with coaxial audio is not recommended for 2-way audio.
AcuSense equipment can filter out up to 95% of false alarms, the effectiveness of the filtering depends on the distance - viewing angle of the target and the camera. Some pets, insects can generate alerts based on the above.
SensePlus technology is based on EPCOM's Deep Learning algorithm. Deep Learning algorithms are much deeper than conventional intelligent algorithms, which only operate superficially. They perform feature learning, providing amazingly accurate and consistent video content analysis (VCA) performance.
SensePlus is able to differentiate, with high accuracy, a human body and a vehicle in a scenario with a large number of objects. Not only can it detect human and vehicle intrusion, but it can also filter out false alarms that may have been triggered by moving objects that do not present a risk.
The technology also provides a powerful and fast target search function that is able to analyze recordings and select all human or vehicle images that are linked to the related video clip.