SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
The C5c is easy to integrate to popular antennas for fast updates of existing links.
The C5c Mimosa radio is designed specially for long range backhaul links (PTP) or be used as a Client in Point-to-Multipoint links (PTMP).
Connectorized design, the C5c can be used with multiple antenna options to deliver more than 500 Mbps of TCP traffic.
• Maximum throughput: 500+ Mbps.
• Operating modes: Mode 'Cliente' for Point-to-Multipoint links and "Acccess Point" modefor Point-to-Point links.
• High performance processor Quantenna MIMO 2x2:2.
• Frequency range: PTMP 4900-6200 MHz / PTP 4900-6400 MHz (restricted by country).
• Channel widths: 20/40/80 MHz.
• MIMO and Modulation: MIMO 2x2:2, OFDM up to 256-QAM.
• 2 RP SMA Female connectors. (antenna not included).
Physical and Electrical Characteristics:
• Power supply: Passive PoE injector 24-56 Vdc (included).
• Manufactured in metal, for exterior IP55.
• Mounting: includes clamp for post mounting
• Hit and vibration resistance: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5.
• Operating temperature: -40 ~ 131ºF (-40 ~ 55 ºC).
• Dimensions: (w x h x d) 2.5" x 7.4" x 1.7" (65 x 188.4 x 44 mm).
• Weight: 0.65 lb (295 g).
• Power consumption: 9.2 W.
*1 year warranty