SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
Product Manufactured under ISO 9000 Standards
• Its Lightweight structure makes assembly of a 30 ft tower easier.
• Towers receive a 100% dimensional review. This means that each one of our tower sections is pre-assembled to ensure the compatibility of its perforations.
• Features an electrolytic galvanized treatment that ensures protection in dry environments where there's no presence of gas or corrosive chemical substances.
• No need to worry about compatibility. A tower section model purchased with us one year ago will be perfectly compatible with the same model bought today, facilitating integration between sections (consult with an installation expert if you want to integrate pieces of different years).
• Max. Load: 1543 lbs.
• Max. Height: 30 ft
• Wind Resistance: 125 mph
• Material: Industrial Tube 7/8" (Cal.18). Zigzag Diameter: 5/16"
• Niple: 3.9 in
• Face width: 11.81 in
• Weight: 27.5 lbs
• Dimensions: 9' 10" Length
• Anticorrosive protection: Galvanized by electrolysis
• Application: Outdoor (dry zones of corrosive factors)
• Material: Steel
• Installation bolts included.
• Be sure that the assembly is done by a qualified professional, consult with a professional when mounting equipment in the tower.
• Program a maintenance plan to look over the tension and adjust the bolts
*The declared weight of the equipment without accessories and packing.
• Galvanized electrolysis is not recommended for humid, high salinity and/or
corrosive environments, like dams or industrial parks
• The tower must be painted according to (at least) the specification CFE D8500-02
(7 symmetric stripes color orange and white interspersed, starting and finishing
with the orange color
• Must include night lighting, or at least illuminate the tower in the middle and one
on the top
For any question or comment contact the engineering department.