LiteBeam 2x2 MIMO airMAX AC Long Range CPE up to 450 Mbps, 5 GHz (5150 - 5875 MHz) with 26 dBi Integrated Antenna
- Long Range: 26 dBi.
- Access point or station.
- Dedicated management Wi-Fi radio.
- Output Power: 25 dBm.
- Designed for long-range applications.... more info
Brand: UBIQUITI NETWORKS
Contact your Sales Executive to obtain your first password.
SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
LiteBeam 5AC Long Range
The LiteBeam 5AC Long Range is an affordable airMAX AC CPE designed for long-distance links. Reach new customers and still maintain your great ROI.
- Improved Radio Design
- Improved Mounting
- Improved Surge Protection
- Management WiFi Radio/UNMS mobile app
- AirOS 8
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port.
- airOS® 8.
- Access point.
- Channel Sizes:
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz.
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz.
- Processor MIPS.
- Strongest WPA2 Security.
- High Performance.
- Integrated Design.
- Management Wi-Fi radio.
- Improved SNR.
- Improved Noise Immunity.
- Power Supply: 24 V, 0.3 A.
- Dimensions: 512.5 x 385.75 x 258.3 mm (20.18 x 15.19 x 10.17").
- Weight: 3.825 lb (1735 g).
- Operating temperature range: -40 a 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F).
- 24 V, 0.3 A gigabit PoE adapter.
- Pole-Mounting Kit.
- 1 year.
Management Wi-Fi Radio.
The LiteBeam® AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Improved Mounting and Surge Protection.
Featuring enhanced protection against ESD events, the LiteBeam® AC offers a more robust mount with separate azimuth and elevation adjustments.
Now with airOS®8 and airView®
airOS®8 provides powerful features, including airMAX ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
Breakthrough Industrial Design.
Featuring the freedom of three-axis alignment, the LiteBeam® AC fully assembles in seconds – no tools needed. Only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Compact in Size, Light in Weight.
A lightweight form factor contained within ultra-compact packaging, the LiteBeam® AC is ideal for shipping and logistics.