SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
This device is a remote controller of dry and wet contact relays; Replace wiring in a new or existing relay system.
Sure-Fi Relay is installed in minutes, in addition to being very competitive with the cost of wiring for all types of work (easy and difficult cable pulls).
It is compatible with any general-purpose relay in multiple applications.
It also has AES128 encryption security (128-bit Advanced Encryption System)
- 2 relay outputs (Wet or Dry)
- Battery backup input with battery charger and UPS function
- DIN rail mount or direct wall mount
- Signal Strength, Transmit & Receive indicators
- Test Button for easy range testing
- Field congurable and updatable with Sure-Fi® App
- Scope of up to 1 mile through obstructions and more than 50 miles with line of sight.
- Patented obstacle elimination technology, using 900 MHz
- Works inside metal structures.
- Patented PBC antenna design
- Certification FCC (USA) and IC (Canada)
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC +/- %5
- Operating Current: 0.08A (idle), 0.75A (transmit)
- Operating Power: 9 Watt (Peak)
- Transmit Power: 1 Watt (30dBm)
- Frequency Band: 902 - 928Mhz
- Channels: 72 (Frequency Hopping)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -133Dbm
- Link Budget: 163dB Range: Up to 1 Mile through obstructions. Greater than 40 Miles Line-Of-Sight
- Security Encryption: AES128
- Battery Backup Connection: 12V Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) type
- Battery Charge Voltage: 13.75V Maximum at standby
- Relays: 2A 250VAC / 2A 250Vdc Wet Or Dry: NO, NC, COM
- Operating Temperature: -40º F to +185º F
- Storage Temperature: -67º F to +257º F
- Mounting Options: DIN 35 (35mm X 7.5mm) or directly mount with two screws