For better control of the products to be sent to warranty or repair it is required to obtain a RMA number filling the following questionnaire.
RMA= Return Merchandise Authorization
1. We cannot accept returns on cable that has been cut.
2. We cannot accept returns on Software and Licenses.
3. We cannot accept returns on merchandise past 45 days from invoiced date.
4. Credit to your account will be granted for all returns. Money cannot be refunded.
5. In the case of a return, there will be a 3% min. charge plus a merchandise classification fee. For details on the merchandise classification fee refer to the Cargo Return Tabulator called: DOC 7.5.1 002 OPR
6. Special Orders cannot be returned.
7. Spare parts cannot be returned.
8. All returns need to be inspected by EPCOM technical support prior to granting the View more